CAMPING!!!!!
Kids were pooped after a LONG day of fun in the camping sun.
This was our last event as a family before Clinty left on his mission. We are so proud of him and LOVE him to death. Mindi is a sweetheart and I am so greatful that he found her :)

yM lil brthtr

Brian LOVES camping... its not too often I get to snatch a picture of him enjoying himself lol. He was building the fire up BIG!


Papa.... nothin else to say lol

Brian loves me!!!! YAY (it took a lot of convincing to get him to let Papa take this picture of us lol )

Me and Jess looking at pictures and videos

Mindi and CLinty


What a studly guy ;)

Austin finally gets to play in the dirt.... Grandma said he would eat dirt..... He did :)

Eli

Austin at the family reunion
Austin didn't have a blast at the reunion but he got to chew on some plastic :)




SPLASH

Eli spent most of the family reunion playing in the pool!

Family Reunion 2010! These races were so fun. Thanks Aunt Kathy for putting this together for us!

Eli had a blast climbing on Papa until cousins came to join... then he got bored.

Big grandma and grandpa with
the grandkidies :)


As usual it has been DECADES since I updated my blog... I am terrible. Well the last six months have been busy, busy, busy! From school, to more school, to camping and family reunions Ihave been so busy I haven't had time to sit down! My boys are growing like weeds.... and 11 weeks ago Brian and I found out we are having ANOTHEr Baby!!!!! The third addition to the Greenhouse is due Feb 6th.
The Greenhouse has also been loaded with summer fun, like playing in the sprinklers, and of course the usual yardwork... though the yard still looks like crap :).
This was our last event as a family before Clinty left on his mission. We are so proud of him and LOVE him to death. Mindi is a sweetheart and I am so greatful that he found her :)
yM lil brthtr
Brian LOVES camping... its not too often I get to snatch a picture of him enjoying himself lol. He was building the fire up BIG!
Papa.... nothin else to say lol
Brian loves me!!!! YAY (it took a lot of convincing to get him to let Papa take this picture of us lol )
Me and Jess looking at pictures and videos
Mindi and CLinty
What a studly guy ;)
Austin finally gets to play in the dirt.... Grandma said he would eat dirt..... He did :)
Eli
Austin at the family reunion
SPLASH
Eli spent most of the family reunion playing in the pool!
Family Reunion 2010! These races were so fun. Thanks Aunt Kathy for putting this together for us!
Eli had a blast climbing on Papa until cousins came to join... then he got bored.
Big grandma and grandpa with
the grandkidies :)
As usual it has been DECADES since I updated my blog... I am terrible. Well the last six months have been busy, busy, busy! From school, to more school, to camping and family reunions Ihave been so busy I haven't had time to sit down! My boys are growing like weeds.... and 11 weeks ago Brian and I found out we are having ANOTHEr Baby!!!!! The third addition to the Greenhouse is due Feb 6th.
The Greenhouse has also been loaded with summer fun, like playing in the sprinklers, and of course the usual yardwork... though the yard still looks like crap :).
No comments:
Post a Comment